Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Instructing my Wife


How proud I am of my lovely wife Jenny. While we were in Hawaii she completed 3 of her open water training dives and several skin dives. Now she has been bitten by the bug and wants to dive more. She is already making plans for our next trip to Hawaii (next February) and is actually talking about going diving around home as well. This is a great change from the "I only want to dive if you take me somewhere warm and tropical". I am having a blast instructing Jenny. She is a great student and a quick study. She has amazing bouyancy control for such a new diver, heck I was probably diving almost a year before I had the kind of control she does. It is probably the high quality instruction she is recieving.

2 Comments:

Blogger JACK ARMY said...

It is good to see you blogging again. It was good to finally meet in person, I just wish I could've stayed longer. Hopefully, we'll spend enough time together that I'll get dive certified as well!

As for the blogging, maybe I just like it more than Jill. I think her life is plenty interesting. After all, she's got goofy me to keep after, huh?

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work.

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home