Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Tobermory Bound


Hi there. This is the first post for my very own blog. As I am new to this it may take a bit of experimentation to get it right but I get hope I am up to the challenge. I am the proud cousin of Jill Army (Jack Army is so lucky). I am heading even farther north than I already am this weekend. I am on the way to Tobermory, Ontario for some wreck diving with a few of my friends from Captain Bills Upper River Diving Adventures in Niagara Falls New York. I hope to get around to posting some pics of me and the crew. Let me know what you think. I am always looking for new dive adventures so let me know if you are going to be in western New York area and maybe we can get wet. -Bob

3 Comments:

Blogger Jill Army said...

Bobby! I am so thrilled you are blogging!! Keep it up. I would actually love it if you would teach ME how to dive. You know your other cousin Linda also has a blog (ridding the world of injustice), lives in Florida and both her and her husband dive. You could visit them and have dive partners. Fun fun

11:43 AM  
Blogger JACK ARMY said...

Good start to your blog! Looking forward to reading more, and meeting you someday. You're right, I am lucky. Jill is a great gal and takes good care of her chicklets.

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi dee hi diverbob.blogspot.com admin discovered your blog via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your blog http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home