Saturday, December 09, 2006

Instructor Training Course

I finally did it. I enrolled in an instructor training course (ITC). I decided to switch over to NAUI for my instructor rating because it was closer for me to attend an ITC for NAUI than PADI. As far as the class goes I am almost done. I did my final open water dive for the course today, yes diving in December in NY has its challenges but any diving is better than working. I have nothing against PADI and I don't want anyone thinking I left PADI for NAUI for any negative reasons at all. I have the utmost respect for all divers and dive agencies it was a convienience thing for me since my local PADI shop closed down. I have only positive things to say about NAUI. It was truly a challenge to go through this course. The ITC staff at Discover Diving in Depew, NY have been great. I want to say thanks to Dallas, Darrel, and Linda for all their time and effort to make my experience with them exciting , challenging and fun. Next saturday is my final exam so wish me and my classmate Mike M. luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home